Thursday, June 04, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Seriously. How can you resist that smile?

Happy Birthday to one of my very favorite people with whom I've shared some great laughs, maybe a few tears, the fine experience of having braces, and popscicles, just to name a few.

I hope you have a fabulous day, and I love ya Heather B!

10 Thoughts:

::lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Heather! You are the greatest--You seriously can do EVERYTHING under the sun and I love talking and laughing with you! I hope you have a wonderful day. Thanks for your friendship!

hatch said...

Happy Birthday Heather!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Heather! I hope you have a really wonderful day because you are truly an awesome gal and you totally deserve it.

Heather said...

Thank you! It'll be great!

Janna G said...

Happy Birthday to Heather!

PRP said...

To the only girl I would climb into a cold, cold pool at 6 am for, Happy Birthday. I adore you in every way!

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday, Heather!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday, Heather!!!

Shellie said...

Hope you had a good one, Heather!

Kris said...

Heather, I missed telling you Happy Birthday when Tiffani posted this. I hope you had a great day! Happy Belated Birthday!