Hello again, I am back, commenting about the previous seven posts. . . I want to move to oregon- beautiful. I love it. glad that your family had a great time together. I am sure it is something you kids will always talk about growing up- remember that one time we went to oregon. . .
11 Thoughts:
Count me in.... Spudnut here I come.
Wish I could participate!
I am on my way!
Hmmm, sounds good to me!
Mmmmm, I'll take two please.
It has been a LONG time since I've had a donut. I could eat a box all by myself. That isn't good though, so I stay away.
Hello again, I am back, commenting about the previous seven posts. . . I want to move to oregon- beautiful. I love it. glad that your family had a great time together. I am sure it is something you kids will always talk about growing up- remember that one time we went to oregon. . .
If I lived close by, I would have wanted to come!
Why does something so bad for you have to taste SO good!
Donut Day??? How did I miss this!?
Yeah, I totally missed this! Bummer!
Post a Comment