
Michelle took us to Wildlife Images. It's a wildlife rehabilitation center in Grant's Pass. Not only did the kids love it, but Spencer and I did too. Seeing those animals up close was amazing.

There were Bald Eagles, Golden Eagles, Hawks, even Vultures. I didn't get a clear enough shot of this Bald Eagle, but I was so struck by the grandeur of these birds. So beautiful.

Yeah, that would be a wolf. From the Seattle area....or maybe from New Moon???

Cougars scare the b-junk out of me, but man are they gorgeous creatures....inside a fence...wired with electricity....yeah, I like them just like that.

This Grizzly Bear was probably my favorite of the entire exhibit. He was HUGE. When we first came to his enclosure, he was playing in his bath, rolling around a giant log. Just before we left, he climbed out, and granted us a photo. Seeing him up close and personal was so cool. A little scary, but still cool. Again, I was thankful that there was an electric fence between him and us.