Monday, June 15, 2009

Recital.

Hannah's end of year recital took place last weekend. The evening was perfect. Hot, but not too hot... No mosquitos (thank you Mosquito Control!). And beautiful dancers doing what they love.

Hannah nervously awaiting her turn to take the stage.
(Ignore the blaring sunlight on her face)


5th Position. Absolutely lovely.


They worked so hard to learn this dance. It was her first experience with Choreography, and she LOVED it!


I have no idea why I posted this picture twice.


Earlier this year, Hannah wrote a paper entitled "I have a Dream" in which she shared her dream of becoming a famous dancer. I loved reading about her dream. Go for it Hannah! She loves Ballet, and has learned so much over the last year, and I'm so proud of her for all of her hard work!

13 Thoughts:

Kris said...

She looks like she had so much fun. What a beautiful ballerina you have Tiffani. Where did she take lessons from? I need to get Sydnee into dance again....!

PRP said...

She looks so grown up and beautiful! I'm so happy that she is loving dance so much. I'm hoping my little munchkin will follow in her foot steps next year!

Ms. Kristen said...

i love prima ballerinas! So beautiful, Hannah! You go for it! YOu are the best! Love ya!

Lisa Christine said...

It was the PERFECT night for a recital. We didn't arrive until 6:30 because Lorelai's class was 3 or 4 from the end....so we missed the heat :)

Hannah looks beautiful, I love her dream. :)

Janna G said...

Beautiful! Go for the dream Hannah

hatch said...

Hannah looks like a natural ballerenia! She is beautiful. I am glad she enjoys it.

Sara said...

It was great night, i loved watching all the dancers.

Shellie said...

Way to go, Hannah! I just love that girl.

polka dots said...

She looks like the perfect ballerina.

Brooklet said...

She makes for a beautiful ballerina! I am glad she has found something that is passionate about and loving. keep dancing, hannah. (and we will see you in 12 years on So You Think You Can Dance!0

Amy said...

She did so well! It was fun to see you guys there!

Emily said...

Oh my goodness that girl is cute!!!

Sarah said...

She looks thrilled to be dancing, what a fun thing for her. I hope she follows her dream!