My love for you is so strong that I ate half of you by myself. Why did you let me eat so much? You tempt me with your beanie, cheesy, guacamole, sour creamy, deliciousness. You know I can't resist!
Of course, you do realize that after this baby comes, and I'm wearing you like a saddle on my hips, I'll be waging war on you! Okay, maybe not war, but we will definitely be having some words.
Scared?



5 Thoughts:
Oh, but it has so much fiber! When I was pregnant, I couldn't get enough Mexican food. I don't know what there was about it. I think it was because it was so fresh tasting. :)
That looks super duper yummy. Who could blame you for eating half of it. I always wonder if some of the foods I really like eating while I'm pregnant will end up being things my kids like in the future. I ate a lot of peanut butter with Kendle and that's one of her fav's.
LOL... but it is so good! And it's not that bad for you. Think of all the dairy and vegetables!
Oh my goodness Tiffany!! You have me ROFL!! You are so funny!!
I ate my way through all three pregnancies and I am still carrying around the extra weight!
(but enjoy that bean dip while you still have a good excuse :)! )
Post a Comment