Thank you to everyone who generously offered up their prego pants for me to wear to camp! Kristen brought me a few pair yesterday, and they're going to work great. Thanks, thanks, thanks!! You guys are lifesavers!
I know it seems totally silly of me to be begging for maternity jeans. Why don't I just go buy some, you ask? Here's the thing. It's June, and I'm only 16 weeks. Obviously, I won't be wearing jeans during the summer, and if I bought some that fit me now, they won't fit in 3-4 months when I really need them. Come September, I'll be hitting up Motherhood for some jeans to get me through the rest of my pregnancy. But for now, I beg. And I thank you for putting up with my ridiculous begging.
Brooke and Casee, I too wish you lived closer, and not just so I could wear your jeans!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Lifesavers.
Posted by tharker at 9:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 Thoughts:
Glad you found some that work! There's no shame in borrowing maternity clothes. You only need them about 5 months anyway!
I didn't know you were expecting!!! How exciting. Congrats and have fun at girls camp!!
Post a Comment