Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Begging.

I'm heading up to Girl's Camp on Thursday (just for the afternoon and evening). But here's the problem, I have no jeans to wear (a.k.a. that fit me) and with all of the Mosquitos and the Stinging Nettle in the Girl's Camp area, I do not want to wear Capri's or shorts (a.k.a. all I have that fits me).

So, I'm shamelessly begging. Pleading. Call it what you will.

If any of my local ladies have a pair of maternity jeans that you would be willing to lend out, this prego lady would be so grateful! (Small or Medium)

{Obviously, I will not be sporting this look at camp! But it's so cute, I had to post it anyway}

9 Thoughts:

Kris said...

I'm going through my box this morning and I'll bring them to swim lessons! You know I was just waiting for you to beg! Ha! :)

Tim & Haley said...

I have a pair you are more than welcome to try out. I know what your thinking... "but Haley your so short", yes but they were long on me and I had to roll them up. So give me a call if your interested.

Heather said...

I've got nothing {that would fit you anyway}. I take that back, you can probably borrow my "skinny jeans" around month 9, call me then.

Lisa Christine said...

Sorry, but I got rid of all my maternity clothes after Elisabeth was born. Good luck on your search and have fun at camp :)

nicole said...

I have a pair that you are welcome to borrow if all others fail - just let me know! My digits are 509-554-9156.

Casee said...

Well, if I lived a little closer I would bring them over right now... but I don't think that I could ship them in time. But it looks like some of these lovely ladies have you covered. Don't you hate when nothing fits and you start to wonder what you will do to cover your body? Oh well, that little peanut will be totally worth it! Have fun at girl's camp!

Sarah said...

Hope you can find some to wear to camp. I probably have some you could borrow if I could get up the energy to dig my box out of the garage with my maternity clothes.

Brooklet said...

I have several wishes from this post- I wish I was going to girls camp, I wish I was closer so I could loan you a pair of maturnity pants, and most of all, I wish I had size small maturnity pants.

::lindsay said...

Sorry, wish my clothes would have helped you out more!