Monday, July 13, 2009

4 little words.


Jake found a better use for his markers yesterday morning.

9 Thoughts:

Chelsea said...

Ah, what a sweet love note to his mommy.

Sarah said...

What a good little boy. So nice of him!

Shoeaddict said...

That is so sweet. I'm melting.

Amy said...

So sweet!

Kim said...

I'd love to take prego pics of you. Let me know when. We'll just do them here at my house. Did you ever see my sister's pics? What kind do you want?

Janna G said...

So Sweet! I love it when Anna just writes mom it makes me so happy.

~Amber jo~ said...

OH...MY...HECK!!! i had no idea you were pregnant!!! Congradulations! i just read it on tanner's facebook, kind of a funny way to find out, huh? I'm so happy for you! i'll have to go back and read some old posts on your blog and pretend that they are recent untill i'm caught up to date. Can't wait to see you again!

Reba said...

cute cute. Can he and Moira talk? She has 'tiger stripes'

Lisa Christine said...

I love those kinds of notes :)