Apparently she's a shy little girl. She kept covering her little face with her hands every time the ultrasound tech tried to get a good look at her face.
After so many weeks of worry and fear, I finally feel like I can breathe. This little baby girl is absolutely perfect. The first thing I noticed was her beautifully formed spine. It was perfection, and I could not be happier!
I've felt for so long that I had to contain my excitement for this pregnancy just in case things went wrong. It feels so good now to know that my baby is healthy. I can't even describe the relief I feel right now.
Hannah is SO excited to have a baby sister. I don't think she's stopped smiling for 3 hours straight. And I'm so happy for her. Josh was just happy that the baby was healthy. He's said all along that he would be happy with anything, and that he hoped Hannah would get a sister. Jake...well that's a different story. He was really hoping for twins. One of each to be exact. He's a bit bummed right now, but he'll be just fine, and will love his new baby sister.
We are so thankful for this new baby that is coming to our family. What a blessing she will be!
After so many weeks of worry and fear, I finally feel like I can breathe. This little baby girl is absolutely perfect. The first thing I noticed was her beautifully formed spine. It was perfection, and I could not be happier!
I've felt for so long that I had to contain my excitement for this pregnancy just in case things went wrong. It feels so good now to know that my baby is healthy. I can't even describe the relief I feel right now.
Hannah is SO excited to have a baby sister. I don't think she's stopped smiling for 3 hours straight. And I'm so happy for her. Josh was just happy that the baby was healthy. He's said all along that he would be happy with anything, and that he hoped Hannah would get a sister. Jake...well that's a different story. He was really hoping for twins. One of each to be exact. He's a bit bummed right now, but he'll be just fine, and will love his new baby sister.
We are so thankful for this new baby that is coming to our family. What a blessing she will be!


33 Thoughts:
SO happy for your good news! i cannot imagine the feelings of happiness you must be having right now...
two of each, that's very nice!
Congrats Tiffani! What a beautiful little blessing she will be!
(I left a comment before, but it didn't seem to show up. So if you now have two comments from me, that's why.)
a girl? A GIRL! yahooooo! congrats. i've been thinking about you all day. love, lindsay
Goose bumps up and down my body when I read this. I am sooo happy for your whole family! Let the party begin!!!
what a perfect addition for your cute family! congrats!
Yeah, this truly is a blessing. I'm so happy for you! Congrats on a healthy little girl. BTW, I was totally right on my guessing! :)
I am tickled for you. What a wonderful relief . NOt to mention a beautiful baby to boot. Congratualations
Beyond excited! So glad you are having yourself a healthy little girl!
I never doubted it for a second. Hooray for you and your family. We are thrilled for you and can't wait to meet the newest Harker!
I am so happy for you, Hannah will love having a baby sister. What a great feeling to know that everything is great and baby is healthy.
I am so excited for you!! I can just see hannahs face. Jake will come around.
It just had to be a girl, because that's perfection. That's an adorable baby profile.
congrats on another girl.. and for only one in there!! Thats so exciting.
Thank you, I hope I look like you with my 4th child! Walking the aisles is fun, especially for your first child, my best friend (who was with me) is VERY excited and wanted to buy everything! Its been a lot of fun!
Definitely looking like a girl. How excited is Hannah? I can't wait to meet this new little one.
Definitely looking like a girl. How excited is Hannah? I can't wait to meet this new little one.
That is such a blessing!
Stopping by to share the blog ♥ !
Have a great Saturday!
Yeah a girl! Congrats!
I think I had a smile all day too....
YAY YAY YAY! I was praying for you yesterday! Hooray!
Over the moon for you!! What a great blessing! Can't wait to meet this shy little girl;)
Congratulations Tiff!! I am so happy for you. Do you guys have any names picked out yet? Oh, and feel free to come to 6th ward on Sunday :)
Tiff,
I am so happy she is healthy and that Hannah gets a baby sister! Congratulations! I can't wait to see more photos of this little one.
~YAY! WHA-HOO! YIPEE! SUPER! WOW! AMAZING! WHOOT WHOOT! Oh and of course, Congrats on the pink. ~
What a lucky little girl to get to be a part of your family:)
Oh Tiffani! I'm just so happy for you that I'm a little teary!!! I got some of the same little pics over at my blog- profile, feet, etc.
She is so beautiful and I'm thrilled for your family and you and especially sweet Hannah. Congratulations, honey!
Oh, Tiff!!! That is so wonderful!!!!!!!! I've been praying for you, and I'm so glad that everything has worked out and you can breathe now!!
YAY!!! That is just awesome news. I'm glad everything looked good and that you can have some relief and enjoy the excitement in store for you and your family!
Oh my goodnees we are so thrilled for your little family and especially little Hannah to have a sister. We love you guys and thanks for reminding me that our good friend came to visit. I posted a number 22 to my top 20 things. Sorry about that. Loves.
Hip hip hooray!!
Shellie told me you were having a girl. Im so happy for you guys and Hannah this would be my Maggie's dream come true. Mostly, Im happy that you can have the relief of knowing she is a healthy little one. Congrats!
I am so excited for you! That is awesome. A sister for Hannah is perfect. Every girl needs a sister.
Congrats!
Congrats Tiffani! I'm so happy for you!
Oh, happy day! Hooray for healthy baby girls!
Post a Comment