Thursday, September 10, 2009

Drooling.



I found these online at...where else?

They both have me drooling.

They're on sale.

Plus FREE shipping!

Drip...drip...drip...

Excuse me while I go wipe my mouth.

14 Thoughts:

Lovely Lindsay said...

they are gorgeous! i dream of the some-day that i go all out on a nursery. top to bottom. top to bottom in girlie stuff - even dreamier. i will not help any when i say... go buy them. now!
what will her colors be? i can't wait to pick some fabric and make your little girlie babe something pretty.
love, lindsay

Shoeaddict said...

Ooooh, pretty!! My crib and changing table are reading to be picked up, the nursery just has to be painted. I'm super excited. My first CRIB!! :)

Have ya'll settled on a name yet?

Andre said...

What are you doing up at 12 am? Try to sleep, I know it's hard but when that baby comes you'll need every second!

tharker said...

Lindsay,
I am thinking black furniture with white linens and pink quilts/baby blankets. I want to paint the walls a very pale pink. Think ballet slippers. So far, that's all I've got going on in my brain. I found a quilt that I love in one of my mother in law's books, but I can't find a picture online. It's pink and white, with purple accents (I think...) This is the first time I've ever been able to actually buy baby furniture. The first time we actually have room and a space to do a "baby's room". I hope it all comes together.

Kristen,
That's so exciting that your furniture is on it's way! Can't wait to see pictures! As for the name, I still love Eva, but I don't know if Spencer is quite sold on it yet. So, as of right now, I guess she's still just "baby girl".

Andrea,
I had the worst insomnia last night. Believe me, I tried to sleep, but in total I think I got somewhere between 2 and 3 hours. I just could not turn my brain off and relax. By 5am, I gave up! I have an ultrasound at 10am...I hope I don't fall asleep on the table ;)

Janna G said...

Very Very Cute! I love decorating nurserys,so much fun because the baby doesn't have an opinion yet. ;) have fun!

Sarah said...

Very Pretty! Girly things are so fun to pick out.

dandee said...

Baby stuff makes me happy. Love what you've found so far.

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Very pretty. I Like the dark look A-Lot. Oh and losing sleep because you are day dreaming about fabrics,colors and furniture is worth it:)

PRP said...

When I looked earlier, the pictures didn't come up. Worth the wait! I love them. I say buy, buy, buy!

What a lucky little girl..:)

Lisa Christine said...

Is there anything more fun than decorating a nursery?

Enjoy!

Shoeaddict said...

I love Eva. We actually both love Evie but I'd want a longer name to use and put on the birth certificate. I like Evelyn a lot, too.

Brooklet said...

It is super cute. the only piece of furniture we need for this little one is a dresser, so I might just take target up on its baby sale.

Nielsen Family said...

How adorable. It has not happened for us yet! I am hoping and really crossing our fingers this month. I would love to get baby stuff again..P.S. I love the name you like..tell Spencer it is GREAT! and as soon as Jared gets home on Thursday I am hoping that I can get his trip up. Loves.

Chelsie said...

Hello, friend!
I have a best friend moving to Kennewick on Monday. Well, she will be visiting family in another state first, but I am assuming she would be in Washington by next Sunday. I was wondering if there are multiple wards in Kennewick (I assume it is a large city) or not. Because if not, she will be in your ward! What a coincidence!