My sister in law, Elizabeth gave birth to a beautiful baby boy early this morning. Easton (middle name still to be determined) weighed in at a healthy 7 lbs. 2 oz. and was 19 inches long. He's got a head full of dark hair and HUGE feet! To put it simply, he is gorgeous!
We got to go meet our newest little nephew and cousin this afternoon, and my kids could not have been happier! Jake held him at least 4 times, Hannah couldn't stop staring at his sweet face, and Josh had a cute little grin on his face throughout the visit. They are all so excited to have a cousin so close by, and I can't wait for he and my little babe to play together, as they'll only be about 3 months apart.
Congratulations Lance and Elizabeth, we are so happy for you both!
Wednesday, September 09, 2009
Happy BIRTH-day Easton!
Posted by tharker at 6:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 Thoughts:
Good to hear from you! Hope you are doing well. I can not believe even with Jared gone how much time I do not have! I wish I could read everyone's lives all night long and post comments everyday....I love that Josh got the same shoes...was is it??? Are they getting it from their mommies?? probably...I LOVE SHOES!!! Hope all is going well with the pregnancy. Loves.
That is so sweet! I bet they are so excited to get to go visit their own little baby sister for the first time.
That is awesome!
How fun for your kids. I bet they cannot wait for the new baby at their house.
That is so great! Love babies.
Love the name! ;)
Post a Comment