my iTunes says I've already listened to the album 6 times...I just can't stop.
I need to go run to Target to get my copy!
I can't believe he didn't come up in our conversation at all over lunch. Just love the guy.
I'm in heaven too.
I heart this CD. Hope I don't wear it out on day one!!
What's the name of his new cd? I really love the ones that u gave me!I just had a great idea.........that's what u can get me for christmas!!!!! LOL! It's way cheaper than the laptop that I want!!!!! LOL!!!!!
Post a Comment
6 Thoughts:
my iTunes says I've already listened to the album 6 times...I just can't stop.
I need to go run to Target to get my copy!
I can't believe he didn't come up in our conversation at all over lunch. Just love the guy.
I'm in heaven too.
I heart this CD. Hope I don't wear it out on day one!!
What's the name of his new cd? I really love the ones that u gave me!I just had a great idea.........that's what u can get me for christmas!!!!! LOL! It's way cheaper than the laptop that I want!!!!! LOL!!!!!
Post a Comment