Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sometimes...


You just need a PB & J.

9 Thoughts:

Sarah said...

Is that on wheat bread? Yummy. The glass of milk makes all the difference with it too. Bet that baby girl is loving it.

tharker said...

Yes, it is wheat bread. Spencer thinks it's so gross to even think of eating a PB & J on anything but white bread, but I prefer wheat.

And you're so right about the milk. It's the perfect drink to wash it all down with. (and get all of the peanut butter that's stuck to the roof of your mouth ;)

Amy said...

True. So very true.

Liz said...

That looks so good. Milk and all!

PRP said...

Agree! But I'm with Spencer...I will always love white bread no matter what all you wheat-lovin-wacko's think!

AOlson said...

SERIOUSLY!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BAD I WANT A GOOD OLD PB&J WITH A GLASS OF MILK RIGHT NOW!!! I DON'T CARE WHAT KIND OF BREAD IT'S ON!! TELL ME IT WAS GOOD.

tharker said...

It was delicious Amy! Sorry, I hope this picture isn't too much torture ;)

Ashley Calaway said...

There is nothin better than a PB&J, with my mom's homemade jam of course, and cold glass of milk. Love it. Hope you are doing good, Tiff! Miss you!

Lisa Christine said...

mmmm....

I agree.