Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tell me.

:: I'm not the only one who says incredibly stupid things and then stumbles around for a way to remove the giant foot from my mouth


:: That it's completely normal for food to rule my every decision right now


:: That you too have introduced yourself by your blog name upon meeting someone for the first time


:: That my children aren't the only loud ones


:: That you are totally looking forward to Halloween


:: That I'm not the only one who loves Halloween for the simple reason that I get to raid my kids buckets


:: That you have forked out the drain of your shower before too


:: My toilets aren't the only ones that get that pretty little ring inside


:: That your laundry likes to hang out in the dryer for a couple of days just like mine does


:: I'm not the only one

20 Thoughts:

::lindsay said...

You aren't the only one. Me too!

vwbabe said...

Dude, I don't understand because, I am perfect. Hahahahaha! Just kidding, this is me in a lot of aspects, especially about the food. That is why I have to starve myself right now. I think you have a right to eat everything right now because it is for the baby! Can't wait to hang out tomorrow! Should be fun!

Kate said...

you are totally not the only one...especially the foot in mouth thing...I am constantly trying to figure out how to do that. Honestly

And if you can't see your laundry in the dryer, then it practically isn't there...I find it nice actually :)

I am in the same boat for pretty much all of these :) Nice to see I am not alone either! lol.
Have a good day!!

Brooklet said...

I am imagining you introducing yourself as tharker. Super cool!

and I can one up you on the laundry thing. i am constantly leaving the clothes in the washer for a couple of days and then I have nice, moldy clothes i have to wash again. sweet.

Chelsie said...

I was thinking about you intoduding as Tharker as well, and it made me chuckle!

My foot is always in my mouth... Sigh.

You know, I am pretty opinionated ;), and I often get half to three quarters of the way through an opinion before I realize... a lot of things. A person's eyes glazed over... Or worse, widened in offense... That I have been speaking without breathing again... the list goes on.

You are not alone!

Chelsea said...

Hilarious about calling yourself Tharker. I need to know the details on that one!

Food rules my every thought too, and I'm not pregnant.

PRP said...

I don't know what you're talking about. I can't relate to any one of these.

Not the food thing...

Not the laundry thing...

And certainly not the foot in mouth thing. Please, me offend someone? NEVER.

MadMadameMim said...

you are so not the only one, although it has been at least eight years since I've had that kind of drain problem in the shower :).
Foot in the mouth, perhaps you were looking for support from someone who does a little less often than I do.
At least the laundry isn't being forgotten in the washer, cause then you have to rewash it. Yeah I love those mornings when you tell your kids to get dressed, and start by pulling something out of the dryer :).

Kris said...

Yeah, I think it's only you Tiff. Seriously, I'm not like that AT ALL!

YOu think I'm kidding? You are right. Next time I talk with you I will call you Tharker! AWESOME!

Oh and thanks so much for coming over for my lunch the other day. It really was fun to catch up with you! :)

AOlson said...

Umm, yeah SO guilty. I think the only one I haven't done is introduce myself as AOlson. It doesn't flow as well as THarker. I guess I better go get my laundry out of the dryer now.

Michelle said...

My laundry doesn't hang out in the dryer-- it's usually on the couch so everyone can find their own socks. He he!

Amy said...

LOL... definitely not the only one. Glad to know you're human after all!

stylist to the stars said...

Don't even talk to me about foot in the mouth.

I've got that covered for everyone:)

Annette Rose said...

Nope. Not the only one. Hey so that ring in the toilet... Have you seen those rectangular pumice stone type things for cleaning toilets? They totally get that ring out. Note to self and others: ONLY use it inside the toilet, it will scratch all other surfaces!

Janna G said...

I am right there with you. Oh how I am with you.

Shellie said...

I just got done folding laundry that had spent way more time than necessary in the dryer. I was feeling bad until I read this. Oh well. Life happens either way, right? I have been thinking about you and Baby. Getting close!

Ms. Kristen said...

Day four on the clean clothes in my dryer! Going on two more days.....

Glad to hear it!

Andre said...

I'm there with you on every one.

Anna said...

I have to 2nd all of these. I really liked the one about introducing yourself by your blog name. I still dont think that was weird when I saw you. I felt dumb because it took me a few minutes to figure out where I had seen you.

You are a beautiful pregnant person. Enjoy the last few weeks (if that is possible). I think Shellie said you are due on my little one's st birthday (Dec 10th). It goes so fast.

Anna said...

And as for loud children-mine have no volume control!!