Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dude...Where's my ankle?



Feel free to ignore the heinous toenails.
I would paint them...if I could reach them.

24 Thoughts:

Brooklet said...

Those are surreal! Love them! So glad you posted a picture. I hope they aren't too painful.

ps, I am scheduled to be induced next tuesday if i don't go before then, so if you perfect plan comes to fruition our babes could be days apart.

Lisa Christine said...

Oh you poor thing.

hatch said...

No fun at all.
Heres to your perfect plan so this won't last much longer.

Hannah said...

my feet are looking fairly similar these days. i hate walking around on them. hope they go away quickly...on both of us!

Danica said...

AAAHhhh, poor ankles. I do NOT miss that at all!

Kris said...

Oh Tiff, I am so sorry. I remember those days all too well. I hope that they don't hurt too bad. I remember picking up each leg just to go up my stairs! So not fun. Hang in there!

Chelsea said...

I noticed you were wearing flip flops last night, and I even thought, "her feet don't look swollen, but that must be why she's wearing them."

I apparently did NOT see your feet. You poor thing!

Emily said...

Oh my! Thanks for solidifying the fact that I never want to go through that again!!

Hang in there! You are almost done!

PRP said...

Ugh, that sucks! Hang in there! She's almost here. And then you can get to work on those toes...sheesh.

casee said...

Ouch! Good thing they will feel normal again soon. And don't apologize about the toenails, mine look worse, and I have no excuse!

Thefab4 said...

OUCH...

::lindsay said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Those are pretty atrocious, Tiff. Not to sound like a total Mom, but you need to put your feet up and relax these last few days before you have your baby. Love ya!

Adolescent Family said...

I can't even believe those are your feet! :) You will get your body back soon, and your feet! Hang in there!

polka dots said...

I could make you an anklet if you want Tiffani!!!!

Kati said...

I am so sorry Tiffani, but it will be totally worth it in the end. Better to have your feet swell than your face... You looked so cute last night, no one even noticed your feet.

tharker said...

Better make it a jumbo sized anklet, Kristin!!

Andre said...

Dude!! Those are huge! It's okay, it'll go away.

Amy said...

Holy cow! Almost done, right?! Put your feet up and relax!

Janna G said...

Poor Tiff! that bites. Hey I will give you a pedicure just give me a call and I will come do that. Every Mom should get one before going in to have a baby.

cate create said...

Yes, elevate!!! The next angle we should see your feet at is from you sitting on the couch with them on an ottoman.

Elizabeth said...

Oh man.

I'm with Casee...no apologizing for the toenails and mine look like that A LOT and I can reach them just fine since I'm not pregnant. I think it's impossible for everyone to touch their toes at this point in pregnancy.

I wish I lived close by...I would come over and give you a pedicure and paint them for you. I hope the thought counts. :)

Chelsie said...

I am so sorry! I hope you feel okay otherwise! I am excited for your ideal to happen ;). But mostly, I am excited for everything you are going through to pay off with that baby! Oh- also glad your friends painted your nursery! SO nice to have good friends!

It has been a while since I have checked your blog!

Anonymous said...

This is so funny. I was going to email you today and tell you how cute you looked last night. That I think you look so cute pragnant. I was thinking you looked to small for being pragnant. I think there is something wrong with your camera because I really didn't remember your ankles looking like that. Granted you had jeans on.
Rochelle

Ms. Kristen said...

Sucks! But....the prize at the end is the BEST! Hang in there!