Monday, December 28, 2009

Lucky 13.

13 years with this great guy...


More blessings that I probably deserve.
(a new family picture to come next year!)

Happy Anniversary to us!

Post Edit:

My sister in law pointed something out to me, and now I can't stop laughing. Check out the line right under our family picture. Sounds like I have quite the ego? I meant to say than instead of that...more blessings than I probably deserve. Good thing Monica's paying attention!

17 Thoughts:

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember the first time I met you. We were in Utah and I was HUGE Prego with Kelten and you were so so sweet I loved you instantly. Spencer you picked a great one and Tiffany I'm so glad we have had the opportunity to get to know each other you are amazing. What can I say, you are.

Casee said...

Happy anniversary! Man, those years just seem to fly by, don't they? Can't wait to see the new family pics, but I must say, these are pretty great as well!

AOlson said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY you two!! We completely love you guys and wish you nothing but an eterninty more of happiness!!

Monica said...

Earlier today, I totally forgot to wish you a Happy Anniversary. I was more concerned about Ben and his birthday. Happy Anniversary!!! I can't believe it's been 13 years already. But really it seems like you have always been a part of our family.

Monica said...

I think you meant to say something different on your 3rd to the last line. I just noticed it and am laughing so hard. I will probably tease you about it for years to come.

Lisa Christine said...

Such a beautiful family. Lucky 13 indeed!

polka dots said...

laughing at the typo. love people who own their blessings.

Lee said...

Congrats on 13 years!! That is fabulous. Did you know I am going to be there sometime this Spring. True Story.

Sarah said...

So happy for the two of you!

Amy said...

LOL... that is hilarious!

Happy Anniversary!

Marilyn said...

Happy Anniversary! Many more to come!

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary!! You have built a beautiful family and wish you many more years of even more happiness to come!

Shells said...

It was just yesterday that you two were married! So much that I remember about it, but my favorite was Spencer losing his wedding ring in the snow and Brooke finding it. Congratulations on your anniversary!

Shells said...

Oh, and I laughed hard at the typo too!

Brooklet said...

Happy Anniversary! several days late! I am still chuckling about the typo, that's funny. what a snow storm that day, but everything turned out great, especially the part about you becoming our sister- life has been sweeter since!

Brooklet said...

And we need more pics of Eva!

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE the post edit. It made me laugh outloud. And I'm so glad you pointed it out because, incidentally, I didn't notice it the first round. I knew what you meant. But it's so much funnier the way it is. ;)