Every time I start taking pictures of this sweet babe, I just can't stop. She's like a Lay's potato chip...you can't take just one.

I mean really. Really. Is there anything more delicious than double and triple chins on a baby?

Or Rubber Band Wrists?

What about chunky, rolly thighs?

See what I mean?

Irresistible.

5 weeks old and 10+ lbs. of delight.
21 Thoughts:
She is awesome. Can't wait to love on her in the morning.
Such a beauty. Love her big eyes.
Tiffany, she is absolutely perfect. Congrats!
Love it! Babies are the best! She is so beautiful!
There is nothing better...no contest. I keep looking at her pictures over and over...what a cutie pie!!!
Yuummmyyy! I love chubby babes!
She looked beautiful today!
P.S. Thanks for the compliment on the hair!
Wow, five weeks old already? Isn't it amazing how fast those first few weeks go?
Beautiful little bundle!! Keep taking those pictuers!!! LOVE IT!!
CUTENESSsssss!
I'm glad for the pictures since I won't see her until summer when I'm sure she'll look very different. Keep it up!!!!!
Love the chubs and I can't get over how much she looks like Hannah as a baby.
I do the same thing. I will get the camera and take like 100 photos that all end up looking the same, and Matt will download the pictures a few days later, and ask me why we need so many pictures... I love this little gal, and I love the chubby wrists, one of my favorite things about chubby babies!
She's adorable. I love all the rolls at just 5 weeks.
she is chubbin' out. love it.
Oh...absolutely.
There is nothing better.
SO delicious.
It's so fun to watch them fill out and chub up. More to snuggle with! She looks like such a sweetie!
I love baby bracelet wrists. She is beautiful. You just go on taking lots and lots of pictures!
She seems so tiny still! She's a cutie.
i feel the same about doritos, can't have just one!
She's just so precious!
Oh, such good chubbies- and only more yummy chubbies to come!
I love the rolls! We have them over here, too- mommy and baby ;)
She is a doll!
Post a Comment