Thursday, February 11, 2010

Please welcome me to 2007.

I've finally figured out how to add text to my pictures using Picasa. So, maybe I'm a couple of years late with this phenom, but that's how I roll when it comes to technology. I'm still giving myself a small pat on the back anyway.

This is my beloved wheat grinder. You may remember. It's the one that had the not so fortunate experience of grinding pennies and fruit snacks. Yeah. That didn't work out so well. Thankfully, my sister in law, Monica found a great guy who fixed it for me, and it has worked swimmingly ever since.

Please expect to be fully annoyed from here on out with text on various pictures. Because that's also how I roll. When I find something new (to me) I like to use it into the ground. Or until I'm sick of it, which ever comes sooner.


5 Thoughts:

Michelle said...

I have one just like it. I LOVE it! Best grinder ever, although my industrial-site husband makes me wear earplugs when I use it. He already thinks I'm deaf, and he cannot stand the thought of it getting any worse. :)

polka dots said...

love my wheat grinder and love text of pictures. i will not be annoyed.

Amy said...

I love mine as well! I have the same one. so glad yours is working again!

I haven't done the text on pictures yet. I might have to give that a try. Although please do not make me repeat 2007. :)

Shells said...

Thanks for the picasa tip. I'll have to try it.

Chelsie said...

MMMMMmmmmm... Nutrimill... Lovely. I have heard they are fab u lous. I love the carrot cake pic as well. And now I need cupcakes:). I don't know what it is with me and cupcakes...