she is changing so quickly! what a cutie.
Fat and happy....that's just the way a baby should be :)
One more thing....those were homemade cupcakes at Alexanra's party. I never knew that some schools don't allow homemade treats, how sad :(
I can't believe those cheeks! Give 'em a kiss for me!
Love the chubs! She is getting so big!
Chubby babies are the best!
Ah, to be a baby. The only time that double chins are not only acceptable, but preferred and adored!
She is so cute! I can't believe how much she's grown in the past 2.5 months! And, thanks for your kind words. I sat here reading them this morning and felt like crying. Thanks.
I'm lovin' the chub on this girl.
Post a Comment
9 Thoughts:
she is changing so quickly! what a cutie.
Fat and happy....that's just the way a baby should be :)
One more thing....those were homemade cupcakes at Alexanra's party. I never knew that some schools don't allow homemade treats, how sad :(
I can't believe those cheeks! Give 'em a kiss for me!
Love the chubs! She is getting so big!
Chubby babies are the best!
Ah, to be a baby. The only time that double chins are not only acceptable, but preferred and adored!
She is so cute! I can't believe how much she's grown in the past 2.5 months! And, thanks for your kind words. I sat here reading them this morning and felt like crying. Thanks.
I'm lovin' the chub on this girl.
Post a Comment