Monday, February 22, 2010

Thirty Something.

Today is dear Megan's birthday and she is turning a fabulous thirty...what was it again? I believe it rhymes with dirty chive...yeah, that's it. Happy 35th Megan!!


For those of you who don't have the privilege of knowing and loving Megan (it is a privilege!) here are a few of my favorite things about her.


:: She loves Blizzards (the DQ kind)

:: She makes a mean Mint Chocolate Brownie

:: She is a fantastic listener

:: She loves Dr. Laura

:: She gives great books to her kids

:: She's not afraid to throw down in a game of stick diving in the pool

:: She always knows the right thing to say

:: She loves a good purse

:: She has saved me from many a bad hair do

:: She has great taste

:: Her laugh...seriously love it

:: She is such an example to me as a mother and a wife

:: She gives honest and helpful advice

:: She's not afraid to tell me what I really need to hear

:: She's my very own 'Baby Whisperer'

:: She is one of the most compassionate people that I know

:: She loves to go to the temple

:: She's funny

:: She introduced me to the joy that is Cadbury Mini Chocolate Eggs


Love you Megan! I hope you have a very happy day filled with all of your favorite things.

8 Thoughts:

Lisa Christine said...

Happy Birthday Megan! I feel blessed to know you :)

Heather said...

Megan... live it up! You only get to be "dirty chive" once, I think.

PRP said...

She may kill you for this....

But I love it! Ad I love Megan! She has been an amazing part of my life and I would not be the mother I am without her help and guidance. I love you Megan. happy Birthday!

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday, Megan! I'm so glad I finally get to know you, too!

stylist to the stars said...

Thanks for the sweet words.

I am with Heather though "dirty chives"? really? :)

vwbabe said...

Happy Birthday Megan!! You are awesome. Great Tribute Tiffany!

AOlson said...

Happy Birthday dear Megan. It has been my joy and pleasure in getting to know you better. Thanks you so much for being YOU and for the GREAT hair:)

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Megan!