Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Your daughter's perfect Girl's Night Out.

Burbank High School Auditorium
March 13th
7:30pm
$12 per person
(or $10 if purchased today)
Ticket Outlet: Far West Books

This is one Mother/Daughter date that Hannah is going to LOVE.

Hope to see you and your sweet girls there!

10 Thoughts:

Chelsea said...

Or you can pick them up at my house anytime. If anyone is interested just let me know and I'll give you directions.

MadMadameMim said...

That sounds great! Princess would love that!

Lisa Christine said...

Oh my goodness! My girls would love this! Thanks for the heads up!

Michelle said...

OH! I was in Tri-Cities yesterday. I wish I would have read this sooner. I want to take Mazie!

Carrie said...

Thanks for letting us all know about this! I'm headed to the mall area today anyway - it's perfect.

Amy said...

Fun! I might just have to do that.

polka dots said...

great idea. i may have to do this.

AOlson said...

Me too. I would love to take my girls!!

Marilyn said...

We'll see you there!

Nielsen Family said...

Hey I hope you get this. I am making my blog private. I needed your email so that I could invite you. Let me know soon.