Most days, this is the picture you would see if you stopped by my house. Me and the babe. At the computer, doing laundry, playing Peek-a-Boo. She's my little sidekick, and we have a good time together.
She is four months old today. Seriously? Where did March go? How is April a mere handful of days away?Eva had her 4 month appointment today and continues to amaze me with her growth.
:: 13 lbs. 10oz ::
::52nd percentile for weight::
:: 25 1/2 inches ::
:: 79th percentile for height ::
If she didn't look exactly like her big sister, I'd wonder if she was switched at birth, because I don't make tall children. I also thought she would weigh more than she actually does. I guess those chubby cheeks are a bit deceiving.
Her eye color is another thing that is constantly keeping us guessing. Are they blue? Are they brown? Are they grey? They seem to change daily, and have yet to decide once and for all what color they will be. I am pulling for brown. Just like her dad's eyes.
She's not super interested in rolling, but loves to stand when you are holding her. She's beginning to grasp objects and loves to stare at her fingers. She is still sleeping like a champ, and her favorite time of the day is definitely bath time.
Eva continues to be such a sweet baby. Whenever I'm asked to describe her, the best word that comes to mind is sweet. She just has a calm and content demeanor about her, and is so happy. Oh, and that smile...there's something almost bashful about it that melts my heart every time.
I just love this girl!


13 Thoughts:
I wish I had a girl ;). Thanks for sharing so I can pretend...!
she's like a ball full of happiness. love her too.
and those pics are so sweet. little treasures.
She is a doll. I can't wait to be germ-free and finally get to love on her a bit!
She is darling. I am so glad that you get to enjoy her and every little moment. You are such a great mom!!
Girls are so fun. Sweet is the perfect adjective for little Eva, most definitely.
Tiffani, you look amazing and this sweet little girl of yours is a doll. How fun to have all day with her. Yeah, these days are going too fast!
I love it! I'm so glad you got your baby girl and are enjoying this part of your life. You look gorgeous, as usual!
a couple of cuties!
I went through that crazy eye thing with my little girl. Blue brown green violet, they changed daily for the first 6-8 months. Then they went permanantly violet until she was 18 months old, started changing again and now they are mostly brown but look hazel at times. Enjoy the surprises! :)
what a sweet girl , so much fun to have someone so adorable to keep you company.
Ohh, can't wait to meet her. She'll probably be a rolly polly when I finally get to hold her (which is in a little over three weeks, we are excited!!)
Isn't it fun to have a little buddy? What a little sweetie. She is growing!
So much fun! Addy is my little buddy, too! Only he likes to have "piggy rides" everywhere we go!
Post a Comment