LOVE LOVE LOVE HER CHUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love, Geneil
She is seriously adorable!!!
That green is perfect on her!
Well, if you'd quit binding them....She's so cute! Sometime I'll be healthy enough to hold her and squeeze that chub.
Awwww!!! Send us her 3 month clothes! Sugar wears little shoes, too.
She looks so happy! Her little legs and feet are so cute.
Oh, I want to squeeze her... chubby babies are so fun! I don't know if I believe that the sizing is right for baby clothes, because Will has never worn the right size.
So cute!!
Sweet baby!
oh, you're killing me with the sweet baby chub. love her.
Oh, please. She is so. so. cute. I want to hold her. right now.
She is so adorable! I love the chub!
hmmmm, chubby babies. Love.
Post a Comment
14 Thoughts:
LOVE LOVE LOVE HER CHUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love, Geneil
She is seriously adorable!!!
That green is perfect on her!
Well, if you'd quit binding them....
She's so cute! Sometime I'll be healthy enough to hold her and squeeze that chub.
Awwww!!! Send us her 3 month clothes!
Sugar wears little shoes, too.
She looks so happy! Her little legs and feet are so cute.
Oh, I want to squeeze her... chubby babies are so fun! I don't know if I believe that the sizing is right for baby clothes, because Will has never worn the right size.
So cute!!
So cute!!
Sweet baby!
oh, you're killing me with the sweet baby chub. love her.
Oh, please. She is so. so. cute. I want to hold her. right now.
She is so adorable! I love the chub!
hmmmm, chubby babies. Love.
Post a Comment