Thursday, May 20, 2010

That's better...

Here's a peek at the new swim suit I ordered. Yes, I sold the other one. I really liked the Downeast suit, but it was such a bad fit on me. Like, really bad. But I sold it, and it looked fantastic on it's new owner, so it's a win/win situation!


I bought this one from Lime Ricki. If you're looking for a cute suit, definitely check them out! It came today, and I am happy to say that it fits much better than the other.


My favorite thing about it {besides the green...love the green!} is the high neckline. I am so self conscious of that area, and this suit totally solves that problem for me.


Not only did I find a super cute suit, but more importantly, I will feel 100% comfortable in it. Totally worth it.

Now...if I do about 9 zillion crunches, maybe my stomach will look like that again.


Ah, who am I kidding? I'm not going to do crunches...


8 Thoughts:

Lisa Christine said...

oh la la...that is adorable!

Emily said...

A girl after my own heart! I love the green too...(my absolute fav color!). Totally cute suit!

Chelsea said...

I need to get a new swimsuit, bad. I'll have to check them out.

Reba said...

thanks for the link! These are much cuter than what I've been looking at.

Sarah said...

Cute suit! The colors are great. I laughed at the crunches comment. That's totally how I've been feeling too.:)

Maggie May said...

i lurve it!

*~McGarys~* said...

I love the swimsuit. I was just looking at there page. BUt Im not sure I can bring myself to pay so much:(

Soundproofing Contractors Worcester said...

Thanks for postingg this