Friday, June 04, 2010

In and Out.

6 months old, and ready for her first taste of baby food.



In it goes.



Hmmm?



And...out it comes.


Not bad for the first try, eh?

{Notice the cute bib? Made by the ever so sweet, Lovely Lindsay. Thank you!!}


15 Thoughts:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

funny you mentioned the bib, because honestly that was the first thing I noticed. although, that girl is pretty cute herself!

Chelsea said...

Look at those eyelashes!

tharker said...

Can you imagine what those beauties will look like with mascara on them one day? Holy moly!

PRP said...

She's so sweet, messy face and all.

Sarah said...

Cute facial expression she has there! It's always an adventure trying new foods. I don't know about you, but I look forward to the stage when they can finally pick things up and have little snacks like cheerios.

tharker said...

Yes, Sarah. I'm with ya! I've forgotten just how much longer it takes to spoon feed a baby. How much time do you spend a day feeding the boys?

Lovely Lindsay said...

look at that bib in action! this makes me so happy!
and miss eva in a highchair?! already??!
lovin' that babe of yours. love, lindsay

Lisa Christine said...

Oh my goodness! That 3rd picture is absolutely perfect! She looks just like the Gerber baby! She is gorgeous!

Did your other kids have dark hair when they were babies too? Or just Eva?

Brooklet said...

Cute progression of pictures! I love her little expressions. I hope she is keeping some of it in her mouth by now. And I love the bib, too.

Andre said...

I loved that big eyed, puckered up look!

tharker said...

Lisa,

Eva's hair is definitely the darkest of all of my babies. Josh started out dark, but became a blondie pretty quickly. I'm interested to see what she does this summer.

Lisa Christine said...

I remember when you were pregnant with her you once wrote that you weren't sure about naming her Eva....because that sounded like more of a 'brunette name'...or something like that.

Looks like her name was meant to be...and so was her hair :)

tharker said...

I was just thinking about that a few days ago, Lisa!

Brook said...

I can't believe how fast these babies grow. Trying solids for the first time is always fun(ny). She is so cute!!

The Harkers said...

Great facial expressions! :)