1. Mary Kay Concealer in Ivory
2. Cover Girl Tru-Blend Foundation in Ivory 2
3. Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
4. Bare Minerals Warmth {Bronzer}
5. Bare Minerals Eyeshadow {goldish brown color}
6. Bare Minerals Bisque
7. Voluminous Mascara
8. Bare Minerals Mascara
9. Sonja Kashuk Eyeliner in black
10. Eyebrow pencil in brown
11. Revlon Quad Eyeshadow pack in pinks and purple
12. Revlon Quad Eyeshadow pack in greys and browns
13. Cover Girl blush in Rockin' Rose
14. Cover Girl eyeshadow in Champagne
15. Eyelash curler
16. Foundation brush
17. Concealer brush
18. Contouring brush
19. Eyebrow comb/brush
20. Eyeshadow brush
21. Blush brush
22. Face brush
23. Buki brush
Now I want to see your makeup bag!



8 Thoughts:
Looks like you have a pretty good collection there! Love it :)
I was going to tell you that I got the white brush set from Elf. I think it's elf.com Super cheap, and surpisingly good brushes.
Sorry, it's eyeslipsface.com (elf)
My make up essential's:
Bare Minerals loose powders/bronzer
Cover Girl Cover Up stick
Cover Girl Tinted Moisturizer/SPF
Rimmel's Sexy Curves Mascara
Maybelline Blush and Eyeshadow
Nutregena Radiance Boost Eye Cream
Cover Girl Perfect Point Liner
C.O. Bigelow Cinnamint lip gloss
Nothing too expensive. I used to splurge on M.A.C foundation, but I hardly wear foundation anymore. I can't believe I used to wear it almost every day when I was in high school and I didn't really need to!
mascara. and spf 15 target brand moisturizer. clearly I could use your tutelage.
I use the target spf 15, also. It's great stuff.
I love mineral makeup. I buy all of mine from Everyday minerals....fabuloso!
Love al the fun makeup! I do not go anywhere with out mine. Hey, just a question and I had no time to call you when we left lst week. We are in Canada for a family reunion and we are headed home on Sunday. We should be going through Kennewick on Monday and we were wondering if we could crash at your home that night. We do not want to stress you all out. If we can not we understand we did not give you any notice. I hope you get this because we can not call from here. I can call you or leave a mesage on my phone and I will get it by Sunday. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment