Monday, August 30, 2010

For the girl who loves Birthday Week.


{do you know how difficult it is to find a picture of just Lindsay?  I'm just sayin'}
{i had to do some creative cropping here}

Happy Birthday to one of the most dear women in my life.

She is my sister from another mother.
{you don't see the resemblance?}

She is beautiful in every way.

She is so very generous.

She is a true friend.
{always.}

She is funny!


I love her dearly, and I am so thankful to call her friend.

Happy Birthday Lindsay!


8 Thoughts:

Stacee said...

hey, i know her...i went to school with her!!! She might not remember me, but i know who she is!! LOL..that's funny..what a small world

Kris said...

Happy Birthday to a wonderful ex-neighbor. I miss you. Enjoy your party, which I know you will have an awesome one(s). :) Happy Birthday Linds.

Sarah said...

Lindsay is one of the most generous people I know. All true things that you wrote about her. Happy Birthday Lindsay!

PRP said...

To one of my very favorite people, Happy Birthday Lindsay! You've been a wonderful example of what a friend is and I learn from you everyday. Your commitment to your family is unshakable and you are one amazing mother. I'm so honored to be among your friends. I love you!

dandee said...

Today's your birthday?! I feel so bad I didn't know when I saw you today at the school!

You're a wonderful person, Lindsay + I hope you have the best of days!

::lindsay said...

Awww, that's so nice. Thanks so much for the sweet birthday post, Tiffani!

And thanks so much everyone! I appreciate your kind words! :)

stylist to the stars said...

Happy birthday Lindsay! I love you so much. You are such a great friend. Have a great day :)

Lisa Christine said...

Hope your day was great Lindsay!