What a cute little munchkin! I love this stage where they are mobile and happy to entertain themselves for little bits of time.
I have loved the crawling stage, because as Sarah said they can move around and entertain themselves a bit. What a cutie!
Oh. my. cute. She is such a doll. And look at those chunky thighs. They are to die for. I wanna eat her up! :)
uh oh. time to put away the legos. :)
I was just thinking of you guys the other day and wondering how you babe was doing. I can't believe she is moving... Sheesh time flys!
Oh my.... I miss that stage. She is the cutest and chubbiest little baby. How sweet!!
They grow up way too fast!! SO cute!
Post a Comment
7 Thoughts:
What a cute little munchkin! I love this stage where they are mobile and happy to entertain themselves for little bits of time.
I have loved the crawling stage, because as Sarah said they can move around and entertain themselves a bit. What a cutie!
Oh. my. cute. She is such a doll. And look at those chunky thighs. They are to die for. I wanna eat her up! :)
uh oh. time to put away the legos. :)
I was just thinking of you guys the other day and wondering how you babe was doing. I can't believe she is moving... Sheesh time flys!
Oh my.... I miss that stage. She is the cutest and chubbiest little baby. How sweet!!
They grow up way too fast!! SO cute!
Post a Comment