Friday, September 10, 2010

picnik.


See this little gadget?  I kind of love it.

I saw one similar to this on Danyelle's blog, and decided to make my own.  That's right, I the girl who at one time needed Lindsay's help to copy and paste...yep I made it! 

Okay, I'm acting like this is some kind of big deal, but really it's not.  In fact, I can barely claim any of the credit since my newest friend picnik made it so blasting easy to do.  I just uploaded a little design from one of my scrapbooking pages {courtesy of Shabby Princess} onto my picnik page, played around with it and voila!  My very own button!

{Please insert eyeroll here as I shamelessly pat myself on the back.} 

9 Thoughts:

Brook said...

I'm impressed!! You've inspired me to try it too! Thanks!

Kris said...

I'm just glad it doesn't read I'm a Moron.....like I thought when I first glanced! :) You are awesome Tiff. I love how you make a post about this! It's great. I have yet to try picnik. I want to but never have. You go girl!

Kris said...

keep up the good work!

Camie at "Home is where they love you" said...

I want to change my button now...cute!!!

tharker said...

Kris,
That's so funny, every time I look at it, I think it says the same thing. Although some days I could totally make myself an "i'm a moron" button ;)

dandee said...

Way to go! I never got back to you about the button thing did I? If you log into your mormon.org account there is a link that says "share your profile" or something like that. It will take you to a slew of buttons, all designed by Lyndsay. Although, I guess now you don't need that info anymore. Yours looks great!

tharker said...

Thanks ladies!

Nielsen Family said...

yep we are moved to Utah once more. We felt we needed to head back. We just love it here. We are going to be living on Heber/Midway up Provo Canyon. We would love our favorite Peeps from the North West to come and visit. Talk to you soon.

Lisa Christine said...

Well I am impressed! I want one too!