We cannot say enough great things about TiLite! Jake's chair is fabulous and all the guys were so great to work with. Thank you so much TiLite for making Jake so happy with his new chair!
To read my testimonial, go HERE.

Friday, October 15, 2010
Jake's Video.
Posted by tharker at 9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 Thoughts:
Love it!
Very, very cool!
I love it!! What an awesome boy you've got!
He is so fantastic. Job well done Jake!
I can'te tell you enough how happy I am for both you and Jake. I still love to see this video! You are so great Tiff!
he looks good, but you look great. way to handle yourself in that interview! love it.
Wow! You did a fantastic job, and so did TiLite.
That was awesome. You are so eloquent and did an amazing job.
It's wonderful. You both did great!
Tiffani, you were made for TV! You spoke so eloquently, you looked like a pro!
Great job to you + Jake!
So great! Loved you both!
Oh, I am such a proud auntie! Jake is so incredible and he looked so cool in the video. So proud.
And I was also impressed with your eloquence and composure. though, I guess this isn't the first tv commercial I have seen you in, so maybe your just an old pro!
Post a Comment