Today I am thankful for laughter. Specifically the laughter of my children. Whether they're laughing at a good joke, with a friend, or even at me, nothing brightens my day quite like hearing them giggle. Oh, and Eva's laugh...it's like magic to my ears!
If I'm having a bad day, all I have to do is hear one of my children laughing and I'm reminded of the simple pleasures in life. All of the stress of the day seems to melt away and for a moment, I feel the magic and the possibilities of childhood. Even if it's only for a small moment, it is a blessing that I enjoy and am so thankful for.



4 Thoughts:
I too, as you well know, love to laugh. There's just nothing better.
YAY! I'm so glad you joined in. I'm also glad that we are matching...now we can "Laugh" about it! I can't wait to see what you post next...
Kids laughing is truly one of life's pleasures. I loving hearing Will laugh and it is even better when I am bringing out the laughter.
After going through this week without my husband, who makes me laugh everyday, I realized how much I need "laughter."
I found myself feeling down and depressed while he was away.
Laughter is the best!
Post a Comment