Happy, Happy Birthday Brooke!
Today, you are 30.
May your day be filled with all those things you love most:
:: Texas Sheet Cake ::
:: Awkward phone messages ::
:: Anything creative ::
:: A good book ::
:: "The Happy Birthday Song" to the beat of a funeral march
:: Target ::
:: Peanut Butter Squares ::
:: Family ::
Love you, Brooke!




8 Thoughts:
yea! Happy birthday, Brooke!
Who knew that 30 would make me look so pixely?
Thanks for the birthday wishes! So far my day has been filled with all of those, except the peanut butter squares, but it sounds like Monica has got that one covered for me.
I'm very excited for my Texas Sheet Cake tonight, though!
Way to go Monica- you took your comment away, and now mine doesn't make sense!
I thought I was leaving it on your blog, then I realized that it was Tiffani's and I needed to change it.
I am laughing so much right now!!
Gabby just said, "Mom, what happened, are you OK?" just because I am laughing so hard.
Anywho, Happy Birthday Brooke. In honor of your birthday, I will make myself some peanut butter squares.
Have a great Day!
Happy Birthday Brooke!
Post a Comment