Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bed Head.


This is Eva's hair.  It never lays down.  Like, ever.  She has decided that she hates to have anything in her hair.  Headbands last about 2 minutes, and it's not quite long enough to hold a clippy or to put into a little pony tail.  So, yeah.  This is pretty much her look all day.  Every day.

Love it!

21 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

check out that attitude in this picture! LOVE IT! she is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

oops...i forgot i was signed in with our business email. It's Tiffany Fackrell!

PRP said...

The look on her face is perfection. Love it, and the hair.

hatch said...

She is beautiful!!!

Ashley Calaway said...

I agree with Tiffany and Karen, her face expression is priceless! So stinking cute! And that hair is awesome. Don't worry. One day you can embarrass her with those pictures and tell her it was all her choice :)

Sarah said...

I love the little face she is making. Did any of your other children have darker hair like this when they were little?

tharker said...

Sarah,
Her hair is definitely the darkest, although this picture makes it look a bit darker than normal. It was 7:30 and not super light in my kitchen ;)

Y's creations said...

So Cute! Love the expression!

Thefab4 said...

Look at that face! I LOVE IT!!!! I can't stop smiling. :)

Debie Spurgeon said...

Who's looking at the hair with those gorgeous eyes and eyelashes to look at.

Lisa Christine said...

Ha!!! That is the best picture ever!! Everything from her hair to her gorgeous eyes to the way she has her lips pierced together. What a doll :)

Kimberlee said...

I'm not sure what I'm more in love with. Her bed head or her adorable little puckered lips. How cute is she.

Hannah said...

AWESOME. I love it. She has beautiful eyes!! And darling pink lips. What a cutie.

Brittany said...

you have just the cutest little baby girl! lovely blog by the way! i will have to become a follower! :)

Marilyn said...

Oh my goodness. She is adorable. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but in this picture with the expression she is making, she reminds me of Bernadette Peters, the actress [who is gorgeous by the way.] I think it's the way she has her lips pursed, and her big gorgeous eyes.

tharker said...

I can definitely see what you're saying Marilyn! The lips do make her look a bit like Bernadette Peters.

David said...

look at those big bright eyes! makes me think of the princess characters in all the disney animateds...

Brooklet said...

Look at those eyes. Stunning. she is definitely one lovely girl. Especially with her crazy hair! (we are partial to crazy hair over here.)

~Amber jo~ said...

wow, those eyes! she has the biggest, prettiest eyes. I still haven't met this cute little girl. When are we going to have a family reunion?

~Amber jo~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pattio's place said...

that is the cutest dang picture i've ever seen. She's a doll.