Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Face Painting.


This is what happens when you leave the 1 year old with yogurt while you put away a load of laundry.




15 Thoughts:

Lisa Christine said...

What a becoming shade of purple that is on her :)

Ashley Calaway said...

Cue the bath water! :) At least she's happy, right?? :) She is so stinking cute!

tharker said...

I couldn't do anything but laugh when I saw her. You should have seen the sheepish look on her face when I first walked in. It was so hilarious!!

*~McGarys~* said...

Don't you wish you could get food on your face and not care? Shes a doll! I miss her at church.

Sarah said...

I love her cute little grin! I bet she loved squishing that all through her fingers. At least it was something edible right?

Emily said...

Oh my goodness! I love it!! How could you ever get irritated with a face and smile as cute as that?!

Kimberlee said...

There's no wrong way to eat purple yogurt, right? I love it.

Brooklet said...

I was just thinking about this yesterday- the mess kids make with yogurt when they are first learning to eat it by themselves. i am not ready for it! Luckily, Luke still lets me feed it to him. I don't know how long that will last. Eva looks pretty pleased with herself and her art work, though!

Marilyn said...

That bottom right picture is the best. She is sooooo cute!

Kelly said...

That is so funny! I love the fact that there isn't ANY yogurt INSIDE her mouth! :)

tharker said...

So true, Kelly!

Amy said...

Sick! Although Emily at that age would have also had it in her hair. She enjoyed trying out all foods as hair gel. That girl needed a full bath after every meal!

Andre said...

What a mess!

Casee said...

Oh what a mischievous little look! I love her squishable cheeks!

~Amber jo~ said...

haha. that is too funny! was she even attempting to eat it?! thank heavens for bibs.