Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hat Day.


Thank goodness for hats.
{and for goofy mama smiles}

16 Thoughts:

PRP said...

That is not a goofy mama smile. you look great!

::lindsay said...

Cute!

And who's cute sweater/hat is that? She must have great taste! :)

tharker said...

That she does, Linds! ;)

Cathy said...

cutie patooties, the both of you!

Sarah said...

Very cute indeed! Hats rock!

Ashley Calaway said...

Oh this is too cute!! You two are just adorable.

Marilyn said...

You guys are the cutest!

Casee said...

I love your smile! And I love Eva's matching sweater/hat combo, so cute!

Kris said...

LOVE IT! Tiff you are so fun and you two are a great pair!

Hil said...

adorable.

Hannah said...

You two are so cute!

Y's creations said...

Cute picture! Dressed just right for the occasion!

tharker said...

Thanks ladies!!

Lisa Christine said...

I wear a similar hat just like that every morning when I drive the girls to school (because we all know that my hair is not combed by 8:15 am.)

Darling photo.

Lovely Lindsay said...

i love the idea of you and eva hanging out alone while the big kids are at school. bff's for sure.
love even more that even tharker has hat days =)
+++
love, lindsay
ps:
thank you for the sweet comments you always leave me. they make me so happy. every single one.

Andre said...

I have never seen you wear a hat.