Thursday, May 05, 2011

Improvements.

 What is better than Costco Pound Cake topped with fresh strawberries?


Costco Pound Cake topped with fresh strawberries AND freshly whipped cream!

It's the little things in life that make this girl so happy.  And freshly whipped cream is definitely one of those little things, y'all.



8 Thoughts:

PRP said...

I put my leftover pound cakes in the freezer and sort of regret it. Sort of a lot.

It was SO GOOD.

dandee said...

I want that. Right now.

Anonymous said...

I wish the cream would have been whipped when I ate mine....

Jan said...

You couldn't go wrong with that feast.

Alexandra said...

Yum.

Lisa Christine said...

lol...I totally just realized that I have been leaving people comments signed in as Alexandra. oops!

Lisa said...

If you like the flavor of coconut, add coconut extract to your whipped cream next time instead of vanilla. It's divine and goes great with strawberries.

www.StarHughes.com said...

I LOVE fresh whipped cream! I think I finally mastered it this weekend with my own strawberry shortcake recipe. So delicious. I can't ever use the canned whipped cream again! PS these pictures look amazing!!!
~Star Hughes Living