And in my book the pigtail stage is just as important as other big stages. Crawling, sitting up, walking, potty training and wearing pigtails. All equally important.
Holy Smokes! She looks so big in these pictures. You caught her gorgeous and contagious smile and I love it! We missed her in Nursery on Sunday, I love being her new teacher, she's a sweety!!
11 Thoughts:
oh my she is a cutie!
Adorable! I love little girls in pig tails.
And just like that she looks twice as old. Adorable!
She's so cute! It always makes me happy when the piggy stage arrives.
Oh my adorableness.
And in my book the pigtail stage is just as important as other big stages. Crawling, sitting up, walking, potty training and wearing pigtails. All equally important.
So cute! I can't wait to do put piggy's in my baby girl's hair!
unbelievably cute!
There are very few things I love more than the first pigtails on little girls. Eva is a DOLL!
She is adorable and I love the pig tails! Finally being able to fix their hair is always so much fun!
Holy Smokes! She looks so big in these pictures. You caught her gorgeous and contagious smile and I love it! We missed her in Nursery on Sunday, I love being her new teacher, she's a sweety!!
I love it! She looks so spunky, just like someone else I know and LOVE!!!
Post a Comment