Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Sometimes it's hard to be 5

On the first Sunday of every month, we have a big family dinner with all of the Harkers around P-town. It's always a lot of fun. All of the kids love getting together with the 2nd cousins (Spencer's cousins' kids. Are they second cousins to my kids then???? It's too confusing. ) Good food, good company, and good times. Fun is had by all.
Until it's time to go that is. These pictures say it all. It was getting late and we needed to get our kiddos home and in bed. Unfortunately Josh did not think this was a good idea. Poor boy.

9 Thoughts:

hatch said...

Oh what a sad face! I think that sometimes it is hard to be five! Dylan never wants to leave when is playing with his friends or cousins either. I think that is so cool that all of you Harkers do that. How fun!

Heather said...

What a fun tradition! That face is priceless!!

Naomi said...

cute cute very cute! haven't heard from u in awhile...been like super busy or something? (besides the trip of course!) :p

Kris said...

Eating a yummy dinner made by Wileen, sounds awesome. Plus not having to fix dinner once a month is a nice treat. I can only imagine how hard it would be to drag my kids home each month after playing with their cousins. They would not like it one bit! He's a cutie when he's mad!

Shells said...

I remember never wanting to leave whenever we went to our cousins house to play. I guess what comes around, goes around.

Brooklet said...

Oh, Josh! We love Josh! Such a sad, sad, face!

Melissa said...

He looks so sad! My kids are the same way... except we usually get flopping on the floor, weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth...

meohmyers said...

What a great pout! He's adorable even when he's sad! I can't believe he let you take pictures while he was pouting. My kids would be through the roof if I got out the camera during one of their pouting spells.

Jessica said...

That is so cute! Some of my favorite pictures are of my kids throwing fits!! Luke always says how mean I am taking pictures of them when they are so sad. But come on it's not like they are hurt or something! LOVE IT!