Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Glutton for punishment


Let me just put it out there.


For the love of Pete, do NOT consume 3 bowls of granola within say...a 6 hour period.


You will pay.


DEARLY.


I'm just sayin'

14 Thoughts:

::lindsay said...

Ooh, that's no good. I guess you had too much of a good thing. Maybe I'll buy you a box of granola AND toilet paper for your birthday.

Kris said...

Thanks for not going into too much detail! I'm sorry you've had to deal with the results of too much granola! Hope you feel better soon!

Monica said...

Thanks for the heads up. I wish someone would have warned me about the pastries 5-1/2 years ago....

dandee said...

Mmmm... that's what I have for breakfast everyday in the summer! Love it! Granted, I don't eat three bowls.

Heather said...

Wow. That's a great warning. I haven't ever eaten three bowls... it must be dang good granola??

Brooklet said...

LOL! I understand, I understand.

Shells said...

Yes, aparently the same thing happens when eating too much raisin bran. I figured that out in the middle of a date in college.

Emily said...

That is so funny! Thanks for the warning!

Emily said...

Yikes! I just bought some "bare naked granola" at the grocery store today.. I'll make sure not to make the same mistake...lol!

The Garden Maiden said...

I do it all the time because it is one of the 3 (almost kidding) foods I CAN eat. I guess my body is used to it. Have you tried the pumpkins seed and flax granola? I buy it at the health food store or Costco. It is YUMMY!!!!!!!

Marilyn said...

Tiffany, that stinks. Sorry, couldn't resist!

I enjoy the same granola that my mom eats, only I purchase mine at Costco!

shoeaddict said...

I've got a surprise for you on my blog! Go seeeeeee. I don't know if you've already got it or not but, I'm giving it again

shoeaddict said...

The blog is just "Tharker Tharker Tharker" tonight

Alicia Leppert said...

Okay, are you trying to rub it in?