Sunday, August 05, 2007

Lovin it


I ordered the cutest dress a couple of days ago from DownEast. I can't wait for my "Happy Mail" (as Danyelle so appropriately calls it) to arrive at my doorstep. I love finding cute dresses especially when they are at a great price!!! In case you're wondering, I went for the one in the middle. Isn't it so adorable?!!!!
DownEast just got some great new dresses and there are a couple more styles coming soon. They have an adorable shirtdress that I think would look fantastic on Karen! Anyway, check it out!

10 Thoughts:

shoeaddict said...

Awesome! I love them. Very cute. I'll have to go check out the website. I doubt they'll fit me, though. Great price

What shoes do you have for it? I wanna see pics!

Kris said...

I like the polka dot one. All of them are so cute. I love how you find the cutest dresses. I can't wait to see it on you at church!!

Brooklet said...

Are you sure you are not working for Downeast? The dress looks very cute!!

tharker said...

I should huh!

Melissa said...

So cute!!! I wish I was bold enough to buy clothes online... but I'm always afraid they just won't fit right. Especially dresses. I am oddly shaped :)

Emily said...

So cute!!! You look cute in anything in my opinion, but love the dresses. I'll have to take gander...:)

Shells said...

I'm going to start calling you the Polka-Dot Princess.

Emily said...

What a cute dress! That will look great on you! I might have to order one for myself. I love Down East! It was fun to get to see you for a second when I was in Pasco. Sorry, I was stuck on the phone and couldn't talk. I hope you didn't think I was a snob!

Alicia Leppert said...

Very cute dresses. I'd buy dresses that cute too...if I looked like those models in them.

Sarah said...

I've never heard of Down East, but I will be checking them out since I'm always in search of a good dress. Hard to find anymore so thanks for the tip.