Yep, I've changed my template around again. I think I like this one....I'm not 100% about it yet, but I think I like it better than the other one. It was very cute, but it felt a little bit too busy for me. And the fact that I like to change more than a chameleon, this suits me well. When I was a little girl, my mom was constantly irritated with me because I would change my clothes so many times a day. Well now that I'm the one doing the laundry, I see her point. At least when I want to change around my blog, there's no mess to clean up! So here's to me being fickle. Love it, live it, deal with it!
Friday, August 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 Thoughts:
I like this template- its nice and soft. Claire is the same as you- she literally changes her clothes and panties at least 5 times a day. Good grief!
I like this one better
I like this one too - I went and checked out that shabbytulip site - very fun! I've been messing with the template and I hope to have something to put up on my blog soon :)
I am with you I LOVE change. It is just refreshing! cjanes blog about her girlhood friends parents home looking exactly the same as when they were girls has me pondering the concept of "nothings changed". Only "pondering" though.
Post a Comment