Friday, August 03, 2007

Tagged...in one word

Thanks for the tag Karen.
The trick is to come up with one word answers for each category. For me, that's kind of rough, cuz I am known for being a bit long winded. So here goes...



Yourself: Optimistic


Your partner: Dedicated


Your hair: Rockin'


Your mother: Funny


Your father: Selfless


Your favorite item: Books


Your dream last night: School


Your favorite drink: Water


Your dream car: Quest


Dream home: Bigger


The room you are in: Guest


Your fear: Kidnappers



What you are great at: Childbirth


Where you want to be in 10 years: Here


Who you hung out with last night: Lindsay


You're not: Creative


One of your wish list items: Boat


The last thing you did: Errands


You are wearing: Capris


Your favorite weather: Sunny


Your favorite book: Potter


Last thing you ate: Berries


Your life: Happy



Your mood: Moody


Your best friend: Spencer


What are you thinking about right now: Dinner


Your car: Montana


What are you doing at the moment: duh


Relationship status: Married


What is on your t.v: Games


When is the last time you laughed: Today





Phew...now I am going to tag.....my southern friend Kristen, Monica, Emily Sue, Michelle, and Elizabeth H.

4 Thoughts:

Brooklet said...

I like that you put childbirth for what you are good at!

tharker said...

It's true, I do rock the labor and delivery!

shoeaddict said...

Yay!! I'm gonna do it now. You can comehelp me when I'm doing L&D.

meohmyers said...

You're so honest! Love your rockin' hair!!