I am a lazy blogger this week. I just really don't feel like it. I have been reading all of my favorites still, and have left a few comments here and there, but other than that, I'm just not feeling it. Maybe next week, I'll be less blogger lazy.
P.S.
Thanks again to Kimi for the delicious lunch on Tuesday! I met Kimi through blogging, and we finally got the chance to get together and visit. It was great! This is my favorite thing about blogging. The connection with other women is just amazing to me. So thanks to all my blogging buddies. I love ya!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Lazy blogger
Posted by tharker at 2:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


16 Thoughts:
I'm so happy that you stopped lurking so we could become friends! Thanks for coming over. I still have some leftovers so I don't think you ate enough!!! (But, I'm kinda glad!!)
I was wondering what you were up too and its just laziness huh. Well thats okay if its not leaving us in the dust or something like that. I am thinking about being blog lazy next week. Seriously. How much can a person come up with sometimes. Its a lot of work in here.
Don't feel bad.. I have been LAZY this week myself, whoops! Not that I don't have plenty to say, I mean seriously have you ever known me to be at a loss for words. Love you :-P
mmm, you and I are on the same track- just attribute it to taking a blogging spring break- definitely not laziness.
It's ok, I have been blog lazy for the last three weeks!!
I think it's normal to want to take a break! I've been there a lot lately too! I still want to read the lost pork chops post!
That's cool you had lunch at Kimi's house. It's fun to make new friends through blogging.
No blog comments, no phone calls...Yeah, I'm not feeling the love this week. :) Well, then again, we did laugh at each other for rockin' out in our cars, so I guess that's something!
I fell like that sometimes!!!But just sometimes, because this whole blog thing it's pretty new to me still, so I always catch myself thinking about what to post...LOL
I know why you havn't been blogging....you are practicing the bomber fight song so you can show us all on Sunday right? :)
It seems everyone I have been talking to is extremely BUSY! maybe its the fact that it is pretty much spring and everyone has a bunch of energy :) maybe?
I can relate, once the weather starts getting nice I don't want to spend as much time on the computer. Have a great weekend!
Well, I am looking forward to some new posts. Have a nice week off!
And I am with you, regarding the most wonderful thing about blogging is the connection that you can make, with someone you would have never known otherwise. I love it!
When I don't know what to blog about, I post some pictures of my kids (hint, hint).
Wow Shell, you are so good at dropping the hints! Tomorrow, I will get some shots of the kids in their Easter clothes. Then I'll be posting some pictures ;)
Missed your wit this week! You always have the most clever things to say.
I'm thinking of taking a blogging break soon.....in honor of, and to encourage Spring Cleaning!
Happy Easter!
I have been missing you too. I hope your back up to par this week!
Happy Easter! :)
Well, I hope you get out of your blog funk soon cuz I'm missing ya'!
Post a Comment