Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pass the Milky Way please

I love this candy bar. I think it's because it is so simple. Chocolate, nougat, and that deliciously smooth and creamy caramel. It's all I need.

Give me one of these babies and I am good to go.

27 Thoughts:

PRP said...

Nougat is nasty!!!! Haven't we had this talk before? Why waste your time on nougat when you can have something that actually tastes good....?

tharker said...

I thought I'd get a reaction from you Karen. I know we've had this talk many a time...but if I'm wrong, then I don't wanna be right.

Kate said...

okay, I am going to agree with you to an extent.....I loooooooove Milky Way Dark. I could eat those nonstop for every meal!

Stacia said...

My fave is Milky way TOO! I used to get the little Milky Way Popables! Little balls of milky way candy bars!

::lindsay said...

I love Milky Way--regular or dark. I even like them better than Snickers!

tharker said...

Me too Lindsay! Although Spencer thinks that is akin to blaspemy.

Wendy Christensen said...

MMMM that sounds so good right now. :) Pass the Milky Way to me too ....

Debie Spurgeon said...

Yep, you can't go wrong with a combination like that.

Jan said...

Hmmm.... I am really thinking about this one. I like the dark way better, and I always just eat the chocolate around the nougat. The nougat just doesn't seem to work for me. Now frozen, I can handle the combo better. Competitive candy subject.

Sara said...

Yummm, can I have one. I am in a chocolate slump and in need of a serious wake up call. I am bored of the same old same old with chocolate.

Marilyn said...

Hmmm. I love the Milky Way Dark so much. I pretty much pick that one anytime I need a candy bar fix.

Kris said...

I'm in the minority with my opinion. I'm all for the Snickers if I had to choose between MilkyWay and Snickers. This is quite the conversation about a candy bar! :)

Casee said...

Preferably frozen, please. Mmmm... that sounds delicious!

Shells said...

this just happens to be my favorite candy bar too.

Anonymous said...

Yummy. I love Milky Ways. I just want to eat that picture.
Bye bye.

Melissa said...

Yummy!! I'm more of a Snickers girl myself, but if someone wants to give me a Milky Way, hey! I'll eat it ;)

Sarah said...

I have not eaten a candy bar in forever. I'm starting to forget what a Milky Way tastes like. Can I live vicariously through you?!

Kelly said...

I have to side with Karen on this one. Nougat is not a fave. It even sounds unpleasant.
I do love me some Snickers, but my favorite candy is a box full of frozen Junior Mints. :)

Brooklet said...

hmm, what a waste of calories!! I prefer to get my calories from the good stuff- snickers, reeses, and the ultimate candybar ever. . . wait for it. . . nutrageous. Nummers.

Lisa Christine said...

I can appreciate a delicious Milky Way bar...but my heart belongs to Snickers :)

hatch said...

I'm not a nougat girl myself. I cannot stand the stuff. Give me a snickers and I am good to go.

tharker said...

All you nougat haters should probably know that there IS nougat in Snickers ;)

hatch said...

Yes that it true, but the carmel and peanuts really mask the nougat flavor and texture. What a hot topic!

Anonymous said...

Lisa is a snickers person, but I would take a Milky Way any day over a Snickers. And it has to be a full size Milky Way. Those "fun size" ones don't measure up. Afterall, what exactly is so fun about a 2 bite candy bar anyways?

~The Donald

Emily said...

I'm with you Tiff!!

Nicole said...

I had no idea this was such a hot topic, but for the record. I love Milky Way - I would take one any day. My personal fave though is definately Reese's: no need for nougat, when you've already got perfection!

Jodi said...

I have to say I love Milky Way too! Yummy! But Twix is my favorite right now.