Monday, April 14, 2008

Oh, happy day

:: The sun is shining (after a hearty dose of morning rain)

:: The children are back in school
(Although Josh asked me this morning when it was going to not be a school day again...Um...seriously? It's only MONDAY, and you've been out of school for A WEEK!)

:: My windows are open, and I am loving the cool breezes that are shooting through my house

:: I enjoyed an ooey, gooey, cinnamon roll this afternoon. Yum!

:: Waffles for dinner? Yes, please!

:: Did I mention that the children are back in school?

12 Thoughts:

Heather said...

Can you just make orange chicken and invite me over since no one there likes it?

Kris said...

I fixed Waffles for breakfast, and I need an idea for dinner. Ditto to kids in school! Love the sun, and need more of it!

Brooklet said...

SOunds good, though I am just like Josh- at the end of every vacation, I start counting down the days until the next one. Good lUck!

emahaf said...

Waffles for dinner yum, and I will take the cinnamon rolls any time during the day. I love that conner is back in school, but we will both be excited when summer vacation hits.

Anonymous said...

Dinner Waffles (Or dinner pancakes) are some of the best waffles (or dinner pancakes) to have. I love having dinner waffles (or dinner pancakes) with
some nice strips of bacon. mmmm..bacon...and dinner waffles (or dinner pancakes)

tharker said...

The Donald is hilarious!

Sarah said...

Mmmm...love breakfast for dinner too. Yummy and easy. And yay for some sun and a spring breeze!

Debie Spurgeon said...

Wasn't that cool breeze a delight? It was so refreshing, I loved it. I've heard all about your cinnamon rolls, but have yet to taste.

Jodi said...

I'm happy to hear I wasn't the only Mom enjoying school being back in. And I've also heard about your cinnamon rolls - they sound delicious!!!

Marilyn said...

I agree that it is kind of nice to have the kids back in school, but it also means loads and loads of homework, sports practices, early early mornings and so I kind of enjoy school breaks.

I am so glad that you are enjoying your day though, the cinnamon roll sounds divine.

Casee said...

I was looking forward to next weekend yesterday morning as well. This studying all day long is killing me! Good luck making it through the week!

Lisa Christine said...

Children back in school...I am SO looking forward to those days. For me it's 3 kids at home all day every day - so spring break was nothing more than business as usual. I love them, I am cherishing having them with me for their first 5 years, but I am also looking forward to a little break. I am sending my first off to school this fall....yippee!!