
Ever since seeing the cover for Breaking Dawn, all that I noticed was the huge white Queen in the middle of the chess board. (I'm assuming it represents Bella) But after reading the article from Entertainment Weekly that was posted on Stephenie Meyer's website I finally noticed the red Pawn in the background.
I'm so intrigued! Does it have to do with Bella's hopes of becoming one of the living dead herself? Does it represent Edward? Or is it something different? The Volturi maybe? I don't know, but my curiosity is completely peaked. I'm so excited for this final chapter in the Twilight series, I can hardly stand it!


8 Thoughts:
I hadn't given it to much thought, but now I am intrigued! So many options!!
Hmmmmm, very interesting. I can't wait to read it!! I'm reading the series again for the 3rd time to be "ready" for it. And I also FINALLY read the first chapter of Edward's view and LOVED it!! It was interesting reading Chapter One of Twilight at the same time to do some comparisons.
I still have to get to the library and get the Twilight series out on loan.... :)
Wow, tiffani, that is so deep delving into the picture. A sign that maybe, just maybe, you are a little obsessed. Just a little. . .
For some reason I've tried to leave a comment like four times and it hasn't worked, blogger is doing funny things today.
I was wondering the same thing about eh book cover. It almost looks like that red chess piece is sneaking up from behind. Can't wait to figure out what it all mean, I'm totally impatient.
I agree with Brooke.
Amen girl! I cant wait. I've never seen the cover so thanks for posting it. It will be interesting to see if your speculations are correct. We'll just have to see, wont we.
I love this series, I do, but the last book left me annoyed, so I hope this one actually gets the plot moving again and then ENDS nicely. I can't take any more emotional flip-flopping from Bella.
Post a Comment