Our kids don't know it yet, but tomorrow morning we are waking them up bright and early and we are going HERE! I am so excited to see their faces when they find out. They're going to love it. We have never been as a family, but now that our kids are a little bit older we feel like it is the perfect time to go.
I know, I know by the sound of this post, I'm making it sound like Disneyland or something. It's just that with Spencer's strange schedule, we rarely get to do "really fun" (kids words, not mine) things with the kids. So when we have the opportunity, I guess I go a little overboard with excitement!
I haven't been since I was 12, and to be honest it was pretty lame back then. But they have added a ton of cool rides, and let's not forget the huge water park too! From what people have told me, it sounds like it should be a very fun day!
Here's to a great day. Hopefully we won't get sunburned!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Shhhh...It's a surprise!
Posted by tharker at 4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


18 Thoughts:
Have a great time!! It's so awesome you are surprising the kids. They'll love it.
How fun! The kids will love it for sure!
That sounds like tons of fun! I hope you all have the time of your lives.
Have fun enjoying the "really fun" time with your family!
We are planning a trip for August, let me know how it is! Have a great time.
I have such fond memories of Silverwood. I hope you and your family make fond memories as well. If I remember correctly, waterproof sunscrean is a must. AND YOU BETTER TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES AND POST SOME OF THEM. Glad I got that out of my system.
Yeah for the s. Harkers! You all deserve some fun times! Can't wait to hear how it went!
Wheeeeeeeeeee..
You guys will have a great time. How exciting that it's a surprise for the kids. They will love it and you will too. So much fun!
Tiff, you will be driving past where we live so when you hit Spokane yell out the window to me! I will say bring a cooler of food. The food is really expensive but they let you leave and go to your car and come back. So last year we went in rode the rides, ate lunch at the car, then went back in and went to the water park for several hours then went back to the car with our wet stuff and went back in to ride more rides! The fact that you are going mid week is fabulous because the lines won't be to long!
We had a great time last year so we are going to go again in August!
Have fun!
GENEIL
Geniel,
Thanks for tip about the food. That's a great idea!
What a good idea to keep it a suprise! Your kids (and you) are going to love it, can't wait to hear all about it!
Yeah for family fun.
Your kids are going to be joyfully surprised.
That's sounds like a great surprise. I'm sure your kids will love it. Have a great time!
I'm so excited for your kids!!! I hope you have a great time and I can't wait to hear all about it!
Hope it was wonderful!
What a fantastic idea to keep it a secret, I love it.
Hope your time together is memorable.
How fun! I can't wait to hear how you liked it!
Post a Comment