This little Siamese if you please, is our favorite fake Chihuahua ever! If you've never heard of Skippyjon Jones, you should pick it up the next time you're at the library. Skippyjon Jones is a mischievous kitty, who is convinced that he is not really a cat after all, but a Chihuahua.
My kids love these books. We got a 3 pack from a recent book order, and they have quickly become a bedtime favorite. Each book is fun to read, and the kids love it when I throw in a little Spanish accent too. Not only is Skippyjon Jones the most adorable little kitty you've ever read about, but his name is so much fun to say too.
Skippyjon Jones, Skippyjon Jones, Skippyjon Jones!



12 Thoughts:
Tiffani with a Spanish accent? Got to hear that...
Thank you so much! My kids are getting so bored with our library at home and I have a book order staring in my face right now! I am going to order it NOW!
I love finding new books for my kiddos.
I'll have to get them next book order...thanks for the tip!
I love kiddies books!!
Oh ya, you gotta roll your "R"s when your read those books. We love 'em.
Alyssa came home from school one day talking about Skippyjon Jones, and I had no idea what she was saying. Now I've got to get to the library and practice my Spanish accent.
Carrie! It's so nice to see you!!!
We love these books too! Skipito bandito......love it and always do the accent, my kids think it's great!
SkippyjonJones is the best. This book is one of my kids favorite too.
We love us a little Skippyjohn too. We're on our second copy of the first book because the original was a little too "loved" to keep reading.
We foung these books last year and my kids love them too! It also helps to have 2 years of Spanish so the accent is just right! Kudos to you for running again. Deathrage was so great! I too started running again. My baby is 3 1/2 months now so it was TIME to fit into some real jeans. My family is doing the Turkey trot Thanksgiving day in the Tri-cities. It's just a 5K. You should join us! It will give you something to train for!
GENEIL
Geniel,
This is such a good idea! I don't know that I would be ready for a 5K by Thanksgiving, but maybe I'll shoot for it anyway. If anything, it would give us a great excuse to see one another!!
Post a Comment