Yeah for the snow, I just don't like it when it's THIS cold. Brrr. Enjoy your wintery day!
Liah is SO blasted excited about this snow. I, however, am not. It is WAY too cold, and now I'm scared to drive to California! I might just end up here for Christmas too!
Dang! I guess we were 1 month too early to see any snow when we were there! I'm jealous :)
I am enjoying it :)
Boo to the snow!
I love it too :)
I love that it makes my kids happy :) Me not so much :(
Post a Comment
7 Thoughts:
Yeah for the snow, I just don't like it when it's THIS cold. Brrr. Enjoy your wintery day!
Liah is SO blasted excited about this snow. I, however, am not. It is WAY too cold, and now I'm scared to drive to California! I might just end up here for Christmas too!
Dang! I guess we were 1 month too early to see any snow when we were there! I'm jealous :)
I am enjoying it :)
Boo to the snow!
I love it too :)
I love that it makes my kids happy :)
Me not so much :(
Post a Comment