We are purchasing our Christmas Tree tomorrow.
{This is a prettier image than the parking lot where our tree is waiting for us}
{you can get yours HERE}
The gifts have all been purchased AND wrapped if you can believe it!
{you can get yours HERE}
Posted by tharker at 10:32 PM
16 Thoughts:
Are you getting another Charlie Brown Christmas tree this year? Just wondering...
The gas thing is the best. I can't believe it used to cost me $70 and now it's back to normal!
Really, $1.74? For once our gas is cheaper, by a long shot. $1.43. We haven't even began Christmas shopping. I think we are heading out tonight.
That's it, I'm moving to Utah! A $1.43 is awesome! By the way, Monica I love seeing your comments again!
Yeah, Karen that Charlie Brown tree a couple years back was pretty pathetic wasn't it? No, we will not be doing a repeat ;)
It is 1.61 for gas around these parts. I totally want a Nie shirt. I should ask Teddy for one!
Hooray for the low gas prices. I filled up last night too, and spent the same amount. That's more money in my pocket book and it feels great this time of year. So cool that your wrapping is done. We always wait til Christmas Eve. Cute shirt too! Glad you are so happy to day Tiff.
Savings in gas, can almost get you a tree :) That shirt is so cute. You are well on your way to a very Merry Christmas Tiff.
Those are all definately things to smile about!! The gas prices ROCK!! I hope they stay around.
I'm loving gas prices! AND I'm really far behind on Christmas purchasing, but what I DO have is wrapped. I'm sure that counts for something! Can't wait to see your tree.
I can't help wondering if you have all of your stocking fillers bought as well. For so many years I thought I was all done shopping and then a few days before Christmas I would remember that I forgot the stockings. You would think that after the first year I would have learned, but no. I did it year after year, and each time promised myself I wouldn't let it happen the next year.
Susan,
I normally do the same thing, but I am proud to say that this year (and this is a FIRST) that even the stockings stuffers are taken care of!
I am NEVER done this early. I'm usually still picking up things here and there up until Christmas Eve.
We'll see if I can pull it off again next year ;)
Gas is cheaper here than in P-town. Interesting. Congrats on finishing the Christmas shopping. I keep thinking I have more to do because I've purchased so little this year, but I'm all done too. And the Christmas tree, how fun. I love the smell of real trees.
I am so loving the gas prices and the holiday spirit!
A Christmas tree, a new shirt and cheap gas... those are three reasons to smile!
You want to know why I am smiling? Matthew and I just heard our baby's heartbeat!
All good reasons to be smiling. Hope you found a tree you liked and happy decorating!
just had to report that midwest gas is $1.50! I filled my van for $20. YAYAAYAYAY!
Although, all my presents are not wrapped. I haven't even finished shopping :(
Happy tree hunting! ;)
Merry Christmas! I hope your cute family has a wonderful, fun holiday season!
Post a Comment